We are constantly updating our policies. We now publish policies with a date so that you can see when each policy was last reviewed and updated. Several of our policies are based on model policies provided by Northumberland County Council.
Please note that signed copies of all policies are available in school. If at all possible, we do not publish Governor or Staff signatures online to avoid identity theft.
Contact details and staff and / or governor responsibilities will be updated in policies on review.
- BCPS BVCN Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions- Sept 2019.pdf
- BPS BVN Tackling Extremism Radicalisation Model Policy August 2019.pdf
- BPS BVN sunsmart policy August 2019.pdf
- BPS BVN Intimate Care Policy July 2019.pdf
- BPS BVN Accessibility and Equality Policy January 2019.pdf
- BPS BVN CP & SG Policy January 2019.pdf
- BFS BVN SEND Policy Sept 2018.pdf
- BPS BVN Behaviour Policy July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Anti Bullying Policy July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Inclusion Policy July 2017.pdf
- BPS and BVN Health and Safety Policy July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Drugs Policy reviewed July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Looked After Children Policy Dec 2016.pdf
- BPS BVN online safety policy including taking photos Nov 2016.pdf
- BPS BVN Early Years Policy July 2019.pdf
- BPS BVN Marking and Feedback Policy reviewed May 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Teaching and Learning Policy January 2017.pdf
- Alnwick Partnership Calculation Policy : ( Alnwick Partnership Calculation Policy.pdf )
- BFS BVN PSHEE POS and Policy April 2016.pdf