We are constantly updating our policies. With our change to Primary Status, all school policies will be reviewed and updated to reflect this change. Policies marked 'BPS' have been reviewed and amended/updated to reflect our change of status.
Please note that signed copies of all policies are available in school. If at all possible, we do not publish Governor or Staff signatures online to avoid identity theft.
From October 2017 emails will no longer be redirected from our old ....@northumberland.gov.uk email accounts. With regard to any safeguarding issues please replace the original suffix with ....@branton.northumberland.sch.uk
Contact details will be updated in policies on review.
- BPS BVN Child Protection Policy November 2016.pdf
- BFS BVN SEND Policy Sept 2016.pdf
- BPS BVN online safety policy including taking photos Nov 2016.pdf
- BPS BVN Behaviour Policy July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Anti Bullying Policy July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Inclusion Policy July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Supporting pupils with medical conditions Reviewed July 2017.pdf
- BPS and BVN Health and Safety Policy July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Drugs Policy reviewed July 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Accessibility and Equality Policy April 2016.pdf
- BPS BVN sunsmart policy Feb 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Looked After Children Policy Dec 2016.pdf
- BFS BVN Tackling Extremism Radicalisation Policy 2016.pdf
- BPS BVN Marking and Feedback Policy reviewed May 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Teaching and Learning Policy January 2017.pdf
- BPS BVN Early Years Policy January 2017.pdf
- Alnwick Partnership Calculation Policy : ( Alnwick Partnership Calculation Policy.pdf )
- BFS BVN PSHEE POS and Policy April 2016.pdf